At DWE we believe that by involving and informing parents we will have a more supportive and effective school environment for our children. Let’s work together to ensure our children have the best possible school experience.
On the DWE PAC website parents will be able to:
· join class lists,
· place hot lunch orders,
· view DWE PAC agendas, minutes and newsletters,
· view our on-line event calendar,
· post or view classified ads,
· and do much, much more....
- Did you know...PAC fundraising events will fund 22 important projects valued at $40,000 this year? Projects range from literacy supplies to technology to outdoor play environments and more. Volunteerism and school participation makes the DWE experience better for students!
- Next PAC Meeting: January 18th 6:30pm at DWE. All are welcome.
- Coming in January...DWE Movie Night. Stay tuned for details!
- Keep up to date and follow the DWE PAC Facebook page http:/facebook.com/dortheawalkerelementaryPAC
2017/18 PAC Executive
||School Planning Council Reps
Cara Carpenter||Hot Lunch Coordinator
Darlene Atkinson, Betty Yao||Members at Large
|Katia Tremblay, Abbey Westbury
||Members at Large
2017/2018 PAC meetings
Come find out how DWE supports student learning, get the Principal's updates, learn about PAC sponsored events, be aware of school district changes and more.
Hope to see you.... 6:30 pm in the Library
January 18th, 2018
Contact a DWE PAC Executive for more information.